♥♥♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Queen of 2 Heroes Tagged Me!!! ;p

Mari main tagging game :p

The rules:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answer the question about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their name. Then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment. Letting them to know that they have been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. So now, on to the questions…!!


 1.What were you doing 5 years ago?
I am 18, in a way to find myself, either I am a human or not. Haha! No! that was at the age of 5 la, where I thought I am a bicycle . Hahaha, weird child! At the age of 18, I do many things, one of the "busiest" thing I do is hanging out with my dear friends, who were young, psycho and dangerous! Hahaha :D

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
5 things to do today ...
1... Shopping with Mama and Kak Ah, and try to check all the "Raya-in-need" list
2... Shut off  Petrosains' exhibit area - the Flight Simulator, Cycraft and Ride Car
3... Boarding the "sesak-gila"-train
4... Berbuka with MB
5... Sleep as early as I can, sebab esok kerja!

3.What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1... Dark chocolate from any
2... M&M
3... Maggi Mash Potato
4... French fries dips with chocolate sundae
5... Bahulu and tart nenas, errr... itu snacks gak kan? :p

4.What are 5 things you would do if u were a Billionaire?
1... Shopping another Nine West's shoe
2... Sedekah to anak yatim
3... Built a luxurious house for the old folks
4... Buy a house for me and my mom
5... New Beetle 10th-Anniversary edition!!!
6... Kelly @ Berkin Hermes!!
7... Bvlgari shades!
8... Business...
9... owh! sepuluh jeh... :p

5. What are 5 jobs you’ve had?
1... Tuition tutor for Year 5 and 6, I taught for Math and Science subject!
2... Customer Service... love this job! and the office-mates too!
3... Cashier at my mom's restaurant
4... As a trainee
5... Dulu-dulu, pernah amik upah cabut uban Pak Su saye :)) Sehelai seringgit! :p

5 person to tag
You
You
You
You
You
Buat yeh! ;)
xoxo,
P.

1 comment:

I love comments!

♥ly Roses