♥♥♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Kaki Kasut Ku

Korang pernah pakai shoes from Summit brand name tak? Been introduced to me by Pipi. She told me, many beautiful shoes' design offers in here. Gonna make some window shopping to Summit Shoes Store this weekend. Nak beli kasut untuk pergi kelas, lambat lagi nak masuk kelas nih sebenarnye! Two months more. Tapi tak ape, boleh window shopping, my hobby! :p Dan lagi, tadi pergi BMI, tengok ramai students(or semua sebenarnye) pakai kasut tutup penuh. Peraturan ketat katanye. Yerrrkkkkk... :p



*     Feels free to visit this link to Summit Shoes' webpage to see the designs they got. But I think they got other designs too, keep in their store. Gonna check 'em out this weekend!



xoxo,
P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

♥ly Roses