♥♥♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Addiction.


I'm easily got addicted to something that please. Contoh, currently, I am addicted to apply the Nivea lip-care-stick on my lip, like for every seconds! Then, I'm addicted to eat the macadamia nut ice cream!!! Even tho, there's stated clearly that it contents almost to 50% FAT on the nutritious label info! But I love the "nutty-nuts" in it! It drives me crazy. Lepas satu, satu lagi ku suap dalam mulut, can't help to stop! Just imagine that I could finish up the pint cup size all by myself! The real addict!hehehe :p  And to complete the addiction in me, just in this week, I bought three pairs of shoes. MB tanya " B, ada lapan kaki ye? " ! - kamu tak perlu sengal untuk bertanya itu ye, sayang? :p


Dan sekarang, I'm addicted to google-map! Bukan bukan kan? Tapi seronok seh. Layan je lah. Mari terbang terbang sama saye.


Tempat pertama.
Sekolah saye.
.
.


Jiran sekolah.
.
.



Universiti Kuala Lumpur,
British Malaysian Institute.
.
.


Petrosains at KLCC.
.
.




Eiffel I'm in ♥ ;)
.
.




- Mount Everest!
- Tasik Titiwangsa
- Hard Rock Bali :p
- Al-Aqsa Palestine
- Bermuda Triangle
- Neverland Ranch :)


Aduh!
Mahu terbang mane lagi nih?
Penat. Penat.
:p




pssst... pssst Encik Arip, hehehe. Saye pun boleh terbang terbang la ~.^=  Tapi tak ade itu Haagen Dazs la, sama itu stewardess-cantik-kaki-panjang :p



xoxo,
P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

♥ly Roses