♥♥♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lucky Jersey.

Let we finish this fast.



Don’t want much, I just want everything
Thought that I could, do almost anything
One step in front of the other
Thought that I could do it alone


In the blink of an eye, it’s just another day
Telling me why, I’ll find another way
Got this feeling, got me reeling
I can almost start believing


Now there’s me and you
And we are not alone
You and me, me are together now
Through my window, I can see there’s

More than you and more than me

Me and you, And we are not alone
Different view, We are together now
Through my window, I can see

Our wildest dreams could be so real

I see a spark, it starts a fire
Is this the one worth waiting for?
Thought that I could do it without you

Can’t exist like this anymore

Now there’s me and you
And we are not alone
You and me
We are together now


Through my window, I can see there’s
More than you and more than me

 
Now there’s me and you, you and me
We are not alone and we are together
Through my window I can see
Our wildest dreams could be so real.

- Through My Window by Bunkface.
* Lagu yang berpuluh puluh kali dan berpeluh peluh telinga mendengar nya semalam.




Menang dan bergembira.
Lost dengan tuan rumah.

SAE (Sepang Aircraft Engineering) 0 lost to TM SME (Telekom Malaysia SME, that I don't really checked what the SME stand for) 1 at the final stage.

Anyway, with no practice, jersey yang korang main tibai, GREAT job boys! Macam kata kata semangat dari seorang coach tak? :p

p/s: Besides won the trophy and cash prizes, we manage to bring home many goodies bag, Milo and mineral water. TQ TM! :)


xoxo,
P.

1 comment:

  1. i suka lagu tu!
    pija, i amik template baru blog i kat ipietoon
    sama mcm u
    tapi blog i xley komen
    u tahu x sbb pe?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

♥ly Roses