♥♥♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Meets with Lelaki Dambaan Pilu.

Hye dolls, hari ini ada surprise! I want you to meet COWOK PALING GANTANG ABAD INI. If you, dear readers, sudah punya pacar, married, or to-be-married-real-soon-so-tolonglah-jaga-perangai-darah-manis, don't be worried. Just cuci mata aje okay?.

Here meets my avatar :)


Hello there. I am Sam but so not the Sam Bunkface. Don't be confused. I know I know I have a bit of his look. T.T

With my gatal moustache.

This is serba ringkas about me. My real name is Ahmad Raoul Ed Hardy bin Ahmad Armani Exchange bin Ahmad Ralph Lauren bin Ahmad Blackberry. You can just call me Sam. Sebut betul betul, SAM! Lagi sekali, SAM!

I am 27 years old, stable and thick pocket, chick! I drive Lamborghini and wear the expensive watch, ORIS. I also smells good, because I owned the kilang perfumes, One Calit Perfume. My next plan is to built a company that produces ubat kurus, SAMI. Then a film production company, Alfa Romeo Production that only shoot for the films berunsur seram komedi dan hanya Afdlin Shauki sebagai director.

Oh BTW, by the way, orang mengatakan "good parking spaces are always taken", so do I. I am in a relationship. I can't reveal it here at the moment, wait for the right time okay to introduce you to my lov-lovely lady.




If you want to hye me, have something to say and interested to know more about me, drop it at the comment box okay. Tata beautiful!


PITBULL RULES! *tiba tiba ;p



P.

8 comments:

  1. sis, u still nk gmba tu without watermark ke? hee, sorry sbb lambat. baru dpt stable connection. ni email i kalau ade ape2.

    aizahanis90@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiza Hanis S. :

    I THINK TAK PE LAH. NANTI I EMAIL KAT U THE BANNER PIC. U TENGOK OKAT MISS PHOTOGRAPHER. N AGAIN TQ TQ :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. pija, nape da lama i xbaca entry u. bkn i da follow u ke? konfius. hehe
    any changes to ur link or what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nur Farahah : ADA TAPI INI BUAT WAKTU BEREHAT :)

    bunga : EH I CHECK I PUN TAK DAPAT PUN UR BLOG UPDATE. KENAPE EH? YANG LAIN OKAY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe.
    comel jer...
    mcm captain jack sparrow pon ade gak!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. HIHI. EH SAYE SAM BUKAN JACK ;p

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

♥ly Roses