♥♥♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Kehilangan yang menyedihkan...

DAMN!
(oops! sorry. excuse me. hikhik...)
but.....
WHERE ARE THEM???!!!
uwaaa ;(
I dunno where lah I put them.
I totally can't remember.
I should put them in the closet
but
I already punggah-tunggang-terbalik my closet
and
they're not there!


uwaaa ;(
Sadly, I lost...

my Levi's jean,
my mom bought for me when I was 18! and fyi, I still fit in those pair. hikhik.. so bangga but now dah hilang :(

MNG black jacket,
uh! i loveeeee that jacket. so comfy! bought at Dataran Pahlawan, Melaka. hua..still ingat tau!

Soda black top,
soft fabric with nice details at the chest part
and
ZARA pink cardigan
love the knitting details... classic!

Why all this happened?
Why I can't remember where my cloths are?
OR
Is all this happened because a reason or happened as a sign?
As a sign for me to...
CLEAN UP MY MESSING CLOSET!

hahaha.
I think I should clean up my closet. Rationally, it must been somewhere in the closet right? It couldn't just lost like that. Ockay! tomorrow would be my hari-mengemas-almari-sedunia :) and the worst part is when it comes to hang all the baju kurungs. They need another new closet! Sangat banyak baju kurung! haih!



xoxo,
Baju Kurung Wearer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

♥ly Roses