♥♥♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kenduri Kahwin Nenek Johari's Daughters

The wedding invitation was located at Kuala Selangor, near to Kampung Kelip-Kelip and surounded with pokok-pokok kelapa sawit kiri-kanan jalan raya...and with others tanaman too like serai, tebu, nenas and sayur-sayur hijau yang nampak macam rumput tapi sebenarnya tu sayur lah!hehe.. Also, many Hindu's temples was spotted on the whole way of the area, shows the majority of it's villager.

Somehow, there was like an excitement in attending this wedding feast. Everyone (among us - the family) jadi gila bergambar because there were four of us brought our own camera! So here to post some of the "lucky" piccas from my cam :) .....
.
.

Comel je tapai ni :)
When my sis's Korean friends asked me what was that green thingy? I told her it's called Tapai. And it makes of cooked sticky rice (I mean pulut! later I asked my dad what they call pulut in English - my dad said they mostly called as glutinous rice. owh!) and mixed with a rum! ?! Was it? Betul ke?hehe.. Sebenarnya tak tau pun macam mane orang buat tapai! Hentam je lah...
.
.


The youngsters kugiran and the close-up picture of the singer :)
Sedap die nyanyi!
.
.

The pelamin.
L to R: Me, Ju Eun, Yeyen and Mira.
.
.

Can you spot the momma?! :D
.
.

The sweety Ju Eun in baju kurung! with Atok.
.
.

We finished at around 1pm and plan to straightly going back home - but thinking of to show to the Korean sisters our Malay wedding culture, we decided to stay back until 2 o'clock. There, we lepak-lepak dalam rumah jiran Nenek Johari while waiting for the brides couple to come. The jiran sangatlah peramah, especially the wife..and so do the husband. They are old spouse who live together with their only married son. Mase tengah layan nenek (the wife) tu bercerita, entah kenapa tiba-tiba atok ni (the husband) called MB to sit near him, that he wanted to talk to MB about something.
Rasa agak pelik pun ade while looking at them. Ye lah, MB ngan atok tu duduk macam nak bincang perkara serious je. This pic I snapped to show that macam nak akad nikah pun ade! That's what my mom, my sis and Mira bahan me! gelak terkekek-kekek je diorang tuh. ces! - Sorry seket yer! not until he makes me own my dream Hermes Kelly handbag!hehe.. Tak de lah. You-and-me are more precious than those Hermes's.hik! - p/s: MB, I noe you can read the real me! ~.^=
.
.



After an hour waiting,
so here come the brides!
.
.

.
.

The gorgeous pengapit. Tapi kenape kipas diri sendiri ek?
.
.

Last but not least.
I would like to say this as "The Picture of the Day"!
If you notice, I actually do the face of "oh-pleaseee-lah-B!"
:D




Having great family time!
xoxo,
P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

♥ly Roses