♥♥♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

Terminator : Salvation

I was actually rather surprised that this film was as enjoyable as it was - only if you know that I had doubt thought in every sequel film story. However, for this new sequel-movie of Terminator, I had a good time watching it, eventho the story line arrangement quite pening kepala as I needs explaining back the story line structure to MB. So, better put full attention while watching it (don't drink too much while watching or don't even bring a drink into cinema hall - to avoid toilet excusable!) and highly recommend to watch the previous sequel to get know the characters well. Haha.. is that "serious" needs while watching this movie? :D The answer : Yes! - to make sure it worth watching. Tak gune tengok cerita kalau tak paham kan? Anyhow, there are a few of loopholes and inconsistencies which could bring you down if you linger too long on them, but if you are able to get past that it is definitely worth watching.


In short, I had a lot of fun at Terminator Salvation.
:)




Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

♥ly Roses