♥♥♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Brothers' Room (my house) on Fire!

1st Ramadhan...
12.21pm - as time recorded in my hp when I dialed for emergency line, 999.

To that time happened, saye masih berguling-guling atas katil, menikmati bestnyeee tidur di pagi minggu. Tiba-tiba terdengar my-fussy-lil-sista, Kak Ah menjerit suruh keluar rumah. Saye yang masih mamai dan seperti tak nak bangun dari katil pun berjalan keluar rumah sambil tercari-cari kenape semua orang kene keluar rumah. And as to my knows, my house on fire! But I can't see the fire... The only thing I could saw that time was smoke came out from my brother's room.

But even keadaan yang masa tuh can be claimed as bahaya, I saw my grandpa still boleh keluar masuk rumah, to check what really happen I guess, sambil mulut dia bising! asking what's happen?, how's happen? betul ke it's really happened?! Sedangkan saye sendiri pun tak berape clear time tuh and lagi la a bit confused tengok die keluar masuk rumah macam tak de ape2. Bukan ke kalau rumah terbakar, one should berlari keluar dan jangan masuk rumah??? Dah lah orang tua kan? Isk...

Then, I heard my dad yelled to call for firemen. With immediate action my brain can ever processed I rushed back into my room and took my handphone. And THAT the history began... I dialed and successful called the 999 line! The thing I never done before! Ockay, it's sound SENGAL buttt... how many of you had ever call this emergency number for real? I had! For real, of course! Hikhik :p Itu pun nak gembira kan? Entah lah, banyak telan asap kot :p

Ockay lah. That's all! Sebenarnye nak cerita yang saye dapat telepon 999. Tu jeh! :D

But if you want to know what happened next? This is...
After about 15 mins, the firemen came tapi tak bawak masuk itu lori merah lah :( And the burning things dah dapat padam pun before they came. Lucky, we have concern men stay around our house. Diorang la yang tolong control the smoke and fire (even I can't see one! only smoke).

Now, everything back to normal - rumah dah dibersihkan and we got the electricity connected back - it just that..... my bros' room nampak horror! Huhuhu. Both of them sadly lost all they cloths, beds and lappy! Kalau korang nak tau, before this I'd put mt PC dalam my bros' room, luckily dah keluarkan. Kalau tak? Mao nangis ;((

Ockay, enough till here. Yang penting semua orang selamat termasuk lah my-lovely-degil-atok!

Daa...


xoxo,
P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

♥ly Roses