♥♥♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Announcement "Hello Hello"

Hye friends,

I just changed my url blog from  
inthepinkthought.blogspot.com
to 
socalledpija.blogspot.com.



Photobucket


The reason for the changes made;

Reason pertama, of course la sebab I am menggedik to change it :p

Reason kedua, I want to tally my blog's title with the url.

Reason ketiga, I think my previous blog's url quite long and difficult for some others to memorize and "spell".

Reason 4, I want to put my name in the url link. Reason 5, I have so much time to waste :p Reason 6, bla bla bla. Reason 7, bla bla bla. Reason 8, bla bla bla ...


xoxo,
P.

1 comment:

  1. patut la xley stalk blog u
    sekarang da boleh stalk you
    beware! haha

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

♥ly Roses