♥♥♥
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Security Reminder.

MB reminded me this.....


Don't share to much information on net. Don't gives details and don't be too specifics while writing in blog, facebook and other social networks. Don't sell your privacy info online. Paham?

Ok. I got you, MB.

What MB trying to tell me is to not share everything about me and my family with others especially on net because it is a public space. Where, even the ppl we do not know a.k.a STRANGERS would read about us.And he really get worried of someone who might sekodeng on me like desperately want to know where I go at this date, this day, this time. Even I pretty much sure that there is none. No psycho peeps will do that to me. After all, I'm not the femesss artis or what so. But the truth is still in there. Sharing our information with others, like sharing too much, could be dangerous.

In this "millennium ages", where we live in right now, connections are worldwide and no boundaries built among us. Which, I guess is a good thing, but a fine line of privacy limitation must have at there too. For me, I will only interested to share about shoes, cloths, beautiful and healthy tips,about salesss!!!, places going, etc. etc. etc. yang best best sahaja. :)

I also could imagine a scenario that might be happens, maybe in future, in a court case, where there is a counsel asking a witness about a crime case,
The counsel " Dimanakah kamu ketika tarikh ini dan apa yang kamu lakukan ketika itu? "
The witness " Saya tak ingat, Tuan. Tapi Tuan boleh check dari laman Twitter saya. Twitter adalah di mana saya update semua aktiviti saya. " !


Ok.





Sama tak?
The one on left is my lil' cousin's drawing and at the left is mine.
I drew it using Microsoft PowerPoint!
~.^=



xoxo,
P's

2 comments:

  1. ouh..boleh la follow saya kat twitter juga..hikk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAIK CIK EPAL COMEL. NANTI SAYE FOLLOW YE. TP TU PUN TUNGGU SAYE MAMPU BELI BB YE? SAYE SENGKEK LA. TAK MAMPU NAK BELI LAGI. TWITTER-ING PAKAI BB BARU LA STYLE EK?! :p HAHAHA :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

♥ly Roses